FlightRadar24 Pro v. 5.0.2
Turn your iPhone or iPad into an air traffic radar and see airplane traffic around the world move in real-time. Discover why millions are already using Flightradar24.
Flightradar24 is, or has been the number one Travel app in more than 60 countries including the United States, Germany, France, United Kingdom, Japan, and Australia. We are frequently featured in the media and recent media mentions include Bild (Germany), Le Monde (France), Cable News Network (US), and MSNBC (US).
Features that have made Flightradar24 the bestselling flight-tracking app around the world include:
* Planes moving in real-time
* Comprehensive information for each individual plane, including route, speed, altitude and more
* Augmented reality view – identify the planes flying overhead by simply pointing your phone’s camera to the sky
* Unrivaled global coverage of real-time positional data for aircraft
* Easy to search for a specific flight
* Filter by airline, altitude, speed and more
* Push notification alerts
* Flight trails and callsigns directly on map
* See airline logos in connection with the aircraft
* Emergency squawk notifications
* Banner free
We are rapidly improving Flightradar24’s coverage across the world. Below is a breakdown of our coverage as of April 2013. For the most up-to-date info about coverage in the area(s) you are interested in, please visit
Roughly 95% of the continent covered
100% coverage in the US and Canada (but with slight delay) thanks to radar data provided by the FAA. Real-time coverage for ADS-B equipped aircraft in most areas of the two countries.
Substantial coverage in Mexico and most South American countries including Brazil, Argentina, and Chile
Complete coverage in Japan. Substantial to complete coverage in Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Maldives, Philippines, Taiwan, South Korea, Thailand, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Pakistan, Bangladesh and many other countries.
Nearly complete coverage in Australia and New Zealand.
Substantial coverage in South Africa. Limited coverage in the rest of the region.
Please note that coverage will vary.
Find out what you can do to help increase Flightradar24's coverage in your area:
Please note that Flightradar24 only can track aircraft equipped with an ADS-B transponder. The exception is in the US and Canada where we get radar data from the FAA and can track almost all planes, but with a five-minute delay. Visit for more information about ADS-B and Flightradar24’s coverage.
CONNECT WITH FLIGHTRADAR24
Like us on Facebook and follow us on for the latest on Flightradar24.
HELP & SUPPORT
Please visit the Flightradar24 forum for help and support.
The use of the information presented in Flightradar24 is strictly limited to your personal enthusiast activities (i.e. for entertainment purposes), which specifically exclude any activities that might endanger yourself or the lives of others. Under no circumstances will the developer of this application be held responsible for incidents resulting from the use of the data or it's interpretation or it's contrary to this agreement. We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of app.
Novità nella versione 5.0.2
This release includes a major update to the ‘Custom alerts’ in-app. In addition to making the interface more user-friendly, we’ve re-introduced altitude as a trigger and added a destination trigger
We’ve also added a realistic icon for the world’s largest aircraft, Antonov An-225 Mriya, to the ‘Aircraft icons’ in-app.
Finally we’ve fixed some bugs, primarily for iPad 1 users.
For the recent 5.0 release most of the app was redesigned and now:
- You can quickly zoom map to your location by clicking the arrow icon in the bottom left corner of the screen
- The ‘Go to’ menu has been replaced by ‘Airport search’ (available in the Search menu by clicking the magnifying glass symbol)
- The Augmented reality (AR) view is accessible by clicking the ‘AR’ icon in the top menu
- Alerts functionality has been improved and has its own menu (available by clicking the menu icon in the top left corner)
- The map radar is still available, go to ‘Settings’ to switch it on
If you like what you see in this release, feel free to go to the app store and give us a 5-star rating. Reviews of previous versions of the app are removed with each new release.
As we cannot reply to reviews, please send an email to if you have any questions.
- Lingua: Inglese
Compatibilità: Richiede l’iOS 5.0 o successive. Compatibile con iPhone, iPad e iPod touch. Questa app è ottimizzata per iPhone 5.
[Devi essere iscritto e connesso per vedere questo link]